it is issued to the applicant for departure from the Kyrgyz Republic, taking into account the completion of the overdue period of stay, for a period of validity of up to 10 days, in the following cases:
- violation of the period and rules of stay determined by the visa or visa-free regime, in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- refusal to issue or revocation of a work permit;
- refusal to issue, extend or cancel a temporary or permanent residence permit;
- refusal to apply for a visa;
- termination of training or expulsion from an educational institution registered in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, termination of training;
- termination of investment activity confirmed by the state body in the field of implementation of investment policy;
- the appeal of an asylum seeker with the status of "kairylman" or recognized as a refugee, in case of a voluntary desire to leave the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, following the results of coordination with the national security authorities.
In the presence of supporting documents issued by healthcare organizations, authorized state bodies in charge of national security/internal affairs issues, it is allowed to re-issue an exit visa, in the following cases:
- diseases, injuries or injuries in which the applicant is unable to move independently;
- the need for the applicant to participate in investigative and judicial activities.
Simultaneously with the issuance of an exit visa, the applicant's valid visa is canceled, if it is available.